Coz I could go for one! Haven't had a decent hug since Geoff hugged me two weeks ago... that's far too long. I've made a decision today... I can keep living life in the same boring pitiful way that I have been in the last month... or I can make a change.. so I'm gonna do it... make a change I mean - not be pitiful. There's gonna be one thing new about me every week.. one thing different.... one thing that is "UnThara-ish" ... one thing that I wouldn't usually do... even if it's starting something and FINISHING it. No more excuses, no more hiding. There is a lot to me and it needs to get out - what do ya reckon? This week it starts with my first piercing :) I'll keep you posted... in the mean time, where's my hug?
....... no seriously, come hug me.
Ps. My uncle saw these guys open for Michael Buble the other night - their voices are pretty awesome. They're called Naturally 7 -
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Who wants a hug?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment