Sunday, June 8, 2008

Eternal Flame

Days have passed without temptation.. not a single thought crossed my mind... no poison too tempting... no trap deep enough to fall through... until now - my biggest threat? Myself... my thoughts... my imagination... it's put me in trouble before... in fact it's the reason for a lot of silly things, naughty things. It lay dormant until now - why now? It's a struggle I tell ya... I'm not one to succumb to pressures put on by others.. but I'm fairly weak fighting myself... so so tempting... so so within reach... so so bad... all my hard work will crumble right in front of me if I give in. Please I need to be stronger... I need help to make it through, give me water to quench the thirst, to fight the fire......... It burns... how it burns... will I make it? We'll find out... find out if I come out of the landslide still standing... or will I have made the biggest mistake of my life......

2 comments:

Caridza said...

As you stride through your life with much gusto, lest you not revel in breaking down for i shall walk with thee to the ends of the earth even if you look back to see if i'm still holding your hand, know now that i shall carry you in my arms...

http://caridza-treasures.blogspot.com

Caridza said...

I did the banner with some technical help from Obi...i guess i need the release as well that's why i did it, and besides buying journals are a little expensive. although i haven't given it up entirely. i still love writing with a pen.