Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cat from Hell

So after work, I meet my friend Geoffrey at the Plaza - and we chilled for a little while before he had his football game. After sipping some hot chocolate, he offers to drive me home. But first we needed to make a quick stop by his house so he can change into his uniform. As we pull into the driveway, I see his cat sitting on the sill of his garage window. Geoff told me previously that the cat was a psycho and even showed me scars from where the cat randomly attacked his leg.

We get out of the car and Geoff heads towards the front door... I go up to little kitty psycho - which actually looks a lot like that asshole cat that used to scare my poor Bronx. Geoff said I could pat him but the minute he looks agro - step away. I start to pat it, and he purrs... then he jumps off the sill. So I bend over to pat him again... he takes in a little of the affection, turns to walk away - then in half a blink of an eye... just like some EFFED UP, PSYCHO, SCHIZO - THE CAT JUMPS MY RIGHT ARM AND MAULS IT LIKE A LION TO ITS EFFING PREY!!! I scream and jump up and the cats still clinging on to me... I finally manage to shake the bastard off and run into Geoff's house alerting everyone that I had just been attacked....

Suprisingly, everyone laughed - they'd heard that story once too many times before. I run into the kitchen and get some water on it, and Geoff's mum helps me clean it up. I have four deep piercings on my palm (bleeding was pretty bad on those ones) and bloody scratches on the top of my forearms... and puffy scratches on the bottom *shudder*... i cleaned it up with some dettol for now and I can't feel anything but heat really...... I'm just waiting for the pulsating, agonizing, healing to begin *cringe* why? Why more pain? Wasn't my emotional suffering as well as my mouth and ear pain enough?! lol... Geoff if you're reading this, don't worry bub ^_^ ....... have fun being in Japan without me...... :'( haha

So I get home and my beloved Bronx was sitting on the driveway, looking like he was waiting for me... I walk up to him and he meows his little hello... i bend over to pat him, he moves forward to accept the love and I'm shaking LOL.... a little scared of my own cat :( that sucks... boo to asshole psycho kitties... why does this world hate me so? Maybe I should just stay in my room from now on....

No comments: