Friday, June 13, 2008

Unlucky Friday the 13th

Well... I can safely say today was just another day. The only "weird" things that actually happened today was the stones in my earrings falling out and the stitching on same top that I wore for a coupla hours last nite (which was perfectly fine last night) came apart... for no reason. I tried to wear it to work and noticed the front seam came undone - so I was practically wearing a shirt with no front - no I didn't end up wearing that to work :P I guess a lot of my bad luck was spread out throughout the course of the past few months - so one Friday wasn't going to be the death of me hahaha...

There isn't really a point to this post... maybe I'll come back later tonite and add to it. For now, I'm gonna get ready - I have a date ;)

... Ok I'm back from my date - it was very pleasant. Ice skating - then the coffee club afterwards. Kinda made me think - yah I should probably go out more. I probably wont - but hey, the thought is in the cards. I was kinda hoping I'd witness and not be victim to some random Friday the 13th bad luck.. but like I said.. it's just another day... well actually it's technically Saturday the 14th now... so enough of this Friday 13th bullshit... today is another day.........

No comments: