
Well after much debating with myself .. I finally pushed myself to get the rim of my ear pierced (Helix)!! I'm a chicken when it comes to pain, and if I waited any longer, I would've talked myself out of it. It wasn't actually as painful as I was expecting... I think the gun they used to pierce the 2nd hole in my lobes hurt a lot more. After the first 15 or so minutes I didn't feel much at all.. but now I can sorta feel the stinging and I have a bit of a headache lol. It's a boring lil stud at the moment, but after 6-8weeks or so I can get a cool ring one.
So that's one of two done so far - I think I'll wait a lil while before I get my belly button done - I have teeth extraction in two weeks... so let's deal with one pain at a time. Tomorrow, I have plans to do something new to my hair - I'm not sure if it's possible yet but tomorrow will bring answers :D
Lastly... I just thought I'd throw in this little story... I was on the bus to Garden City and just a few stops beforehand, this young (looked my age - although knowing my luck, probably 17), cute, asian b.baller gets on the bus. I glance at him for a few seconds and catch his little smile... but I look away before processing that the smile was at me. Next thing you knew, he was sitting next to me. I stay cool and continue listening to my ipod and staring out the window... but any time I turn my head - even slightly, he tries to look over at me as if he was waiting for that one little moment when I'd glance over and give him the chance to say something to me... but being stupid and all, I pretend my thoughts are elsewhere and continue to shrug him off. Then we both get off at Garbo and end up catching the lift together - there were other people in there but when I looked over at him for that quick second he was looking at me...... I start staring at the floor but I watch him (outta the corner of my eye)as he continues to look at me and half smile..... look up Thara... LOOK UP, LOOK UP FOR GOODNESS SAKES... SMILE DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING..... nope... she walks out of the lift.. not looking back... continues into the shopping centre thinking... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU....
Friday, June 6, 2008
Ow, my freakin' ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment