I finally snapped yesterday.... for months and months it was all tearing me up inside and I couldn't even cry about it... eventhough it hurt so bad. You kinda end up having to force it all out when your misery turns into physical pain. I woke up and it was so strong and there was nothing I could do about it... so I opened the flood gates and out came the tears... for hours. I talked to my mum about how I was so confused with my life.. how I'm still lost and trying to find myself and I was afraid that they were going to start feeling like I'm wasting my life - I've come this far, and now I wanna stop and go a different way? ... She is the most beautiful, understanding and selfless person in my life... if she was any other way I probably wouldn't even be here.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Winding road to recovery
I've made a few decisions about myself... about where I wanna be... and tying myself down doesn't seem like an option. I really don't think I'm going to stay here next year... but if for some reason I do ... I'm definitely not gonna spend it working everyday. There is something more for me out there but I just don't know it yet. As for my constant heartache... which only a select few of you know about... I'm working on it. And I have some beautiful people helping me do that. It's hard to change what I feel... and some part of me feels that it wont ever change... it wont ever go away.. but I can find a way to make it ok - to make it better. And I wanna be there in that place - where it's better. I'm gonna lose a friend if I don't, and more than anything, I don't want to do that.. I never wanted that for us. I miss you... but I understand.
So I'm slowly turning over this new leaf... it's a very slow process though... the leaf is fucking heavy... but I'm trying. I started to literally shed some of my burdens away..... starting with my hair. Yes... most of it is gone and it hasn't been this short since.... I was a kid? I feel lighter, I feel new and I guess I'll constantly keep looking for things that'll make me feel better and heck if that still doesn't work.... then hopefully the St John's Wort pills will kick in..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thara... ({)
Reading your post is like looking at my life. I've commited myself, so much time and energy, and after all of it, it's not enough.
I know what it's like to want more out of life...I know what it's like to feel responsible...I know what it feels like to be let down...
Thara, please walk the path that is truest to you...not for anyone elses sake but your own. Many people will never understand...nor should they have too.
I hope whatever you choose, you attack with full commitment, with gusto...and most of all...with passion.
No matter where you are, no matter what happens, i'll always be standing right beside you... imaginary wall yes... but i'll be there.
(%)
Post a Comment