You help me breathe.
I know what you're trying to do - the light is close in the distance isn't it? You wanna take me there. But I've been here in the dark for so long, I'm too afraid... so afraid that I almost... don't... want to go? You have this beautiful vision of me - like Im your perfect woman from the future. The future where I'm not broken, not resentful... not disconnected. A future where I'm happy... with you. You seem to have so much faith in someone you barely know... personally, I believe it's a bad investment.
I can enjoy your company. I can laugh with you... seem like it's ok.. like it's all better but at the end of the day... it's not. I'm not sure how long its going to take before it is... but until then... I don't want any promises, I don't want any hopes - "I don't want to disappoint" ... just help me breathe.
Maybe one day I'll believe.....

No comments:
Post a Comment