Well up until yesterday - the weather was taking a rather favourable turn. Stop messing around and bring on the HEAT! So many reasons why I've been longing for the sun - I've been in the cold... in the darkness for too long now. So it's been a few weeks since my last post - so something must've happened right? Yeah you'd think that. But the most I've had to face was a couple of rather undesireable decisions - one to do with work, and one a little more personal. The second, has still been left to float around for a little while. This year has really been a spiritual journey for me - and while I've learned to have a little more patience for myself, I can't help but feel that I've lost patience with everything else.
Thara wants more.
I'm really hoping this Japan/Korea trip will revitalize me. Maybe meeting new people, seeing new sights and going crazy wild with my girl will bring back a little more of my faith in life... and in people. For now, I'll continue smiling and despising the world silently.
On rather neutral terms, I'm slowly starting to settle a little in my new role at work - it's been hectic with Bill leaving for the States and helping the new guy my adjust into my 'old' position but it's gradually working out for the better. And the new guy is cool ;) good to finally have a peer to converse and poke fun with. I'm still cooler though...
For now, I'll leave this post with a song Sis introduced me to. Only when I actually listened to it did I realize I love it and now I can't get enough of it... something about it's morbidly depressing take on a love that has been betrayed has me somewhat intrigued.... why? Maybe because I can somewhat relate to the lyrics...... huh? what did you say? No I didn't say anything ;)
WELCOME HOME
Coheed and Cambria
You could have been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favours
But if you really loved me
You would have endured my world
Well if you're just as I presumed
A whore in sheep's clothing
Fucking up all I do
And if it's here we stop
Then never again
Will you see this in your life?
Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest, is our love ever longed?
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs
You stormed off to scar the armada
Like Jesus played martyr,
I'll drill through your hands
The stone for the curse you have blamed me
With love and devotion, now die as you sleep.
But if you could just write me out
To neverless wonder... happy will I become
Be true that this is no option,
So with sin I condemn you
Demon play, Demon out.
Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest is our love ever longed?
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs
One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl...
I'd do anything for you
One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl...
Before I hope you die
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favours
But if you really loved me
You would have endured my world
Well if you're just as I presumed
A whore in sheep's clothing
Fucking up all I do
And if it's here we stop
Then never again
Will you see this in your life?
Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest, is our love ever longed?
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs
You stormed off to scar the armada
Like Jesus played martyr,
I'll drill through your hands
The stone for the curse you have blamed me
With love and devotion, now die as you sleep.
But if you could just write me out
To neverless wonder... happy will I become
Be true that this is no option,
So with sin I condemn you
Demon play, Demon out.
Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest is our love ever longed?
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs
One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl...
I'd do anything for you
One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl...
Before I hope you die

No comments:
Post a Comment