If you keep up to date with my other blog as well, you would have noticed that my most recent post is about my friends' upcoming wedding. Still about 6 months away but my main concern is the fact that I'm part of the bridal party.... now seeing as though i'm really self centered and shallow.. u know what this means?
OMG I HAVE TO BE SKINNY AND HOT BEFORE THE 24TH OF JANUARY!!
That should be enough to keep me motivated to stick to my exercise regime and my diet... rahhhhh i'd be the sloppiest one out of everyone if I don't. Gracienne's girls are so beautiful and proper and elegant.... I'M A SLOP!!! I'd be so disappointed with myself if I end up ruining Gracie's beautiful photos by being the daggiest maid .... lol time to girl up and get fit, Thara.
Also, she's asked me to perform a song.. I havent' done that for ages... I gotta start practising... and I don't even know what song to sing yet. And... I haven't even helped her picked anything out or organize anything... what kind of a bridesmaid am I? Aren't I supposed to help with that stuff...... I dunno if I'm girly enough... what do I know about beauty?? LOLOL I'm freakin out... one of my best friends is getting married...... that means we're getting older... that means I'M OLD... again it comes back to me LOLOL I'm so egotistical.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Upcoming Nuptials - my inner thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha oh Thara! Don't worry about it at all you won't be the daggiest one at all.
I will send pics of dresses I have in mind so check them out soon. Mwa I know you will be fantastic with the singing.
Post a Comment