Isn't it frustrating that sometimes, no matter what you do - girls and guys are gonna disagree and see things differently?
Because of that, you argue... you fight... you hurt eachother and all for what? Nothing really.
Sometimes I think he's never gonna truly understand me and I'm not always gonna wanna sympathize with him. He always thinks I 'irrationalize' things and can't comprehend why I'd be upset... yet he can turn around and complain about (sometimes) the most trivial things and expect me to understand that it's not his fault he's the sort of person to have difficulty dealing with it.
I don't think he wants to change. Coz change would mean manning up and taking the responsibility. He doesn't want to 'it stresses him, depresses him' life is too hard. It's not hard, it's just tedious and unless you have a real reason to keep doing what you do of course you're not gonna like it. I just get tired of the excuses sometimes... he promised me change and I want nothing more than to aid that. Now I see that he was merely talking from the excitement of starting a relationship - u want to do everything and be everything. Then when it all settles and you're comfortable together, the excuses start rolling in. I know I'm the same. I dont' think I've really become who I want to be - don't get me wrong, I think I'm much better in this relationship than I was in my previous ones... but it's still not 100% right.
I don't even know what I'm complaining about in this blog lol Maybe the key is to want less, expect less then I wont get disappointed... then I wont complain. Maybe I'll just shut my mouth from now on.
Friday, August 14, 2009
This needs a title..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment