I think this song can really reflect us both ways, love. I know we both have our issues sometimes... and I don't want you to feel like I'm pushing you away when you're trying to help me. Two broken souls trying to fix eachother at the same time is a lot of hard work, and sometimes we'll drive eachother nuts... and sometimes we wont even begin to comprehend why the other is the way they are... but I want you to know, I will always come around. It will always be you... in the end... it's always you.
Unintended
Muse
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
He could never be as good as you
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
Before you
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Unintended
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment