Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When you assume things... u make an ASS out of U and ME

This blog is going out to... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :P so I'm having this conversation with a friend who is quite close to me... and I use an example from the Simpsons to analogize how important this person was. But... it wasn't the best example in the world... very easy to read it the wrong way.. why I even let episodes of the Simpsons dictate my life is beyond me... but ANYWAY, so I blurt out my little analogy... only he reacts different to expected. So I think, maybe he read it the wrong way.. it takes me half an hour to get it out of him and turns out he did read it wrong... so i poke fun at him and tell him to be a little more open from now on so we don't misunderstand eachother........ but NOW he tells me of course he really knew what I meant... he just acted the opposite to throw me off balance coz he doesn't know how to react to a compliment and is now accusing me of thinking of him as an idiot. :P You know how guys always complain about girls being so ambiguous - "why don't you say what you mean"... well this is me THROWING IT BACK AT YOU..... grrrrrrrrrrr. I know you're gonna find it hilarious that I put so much into this, while ur sleeping right now, not even giving it another thought. But you KNOW me... u leave me with "sure, i'm just as dumb as you think i am..." and not expect me to make a thing of it :P to you! Sei la mia anima gemella! Supposedly :P But right now....... eat my ass :@ lol hmph *folds arms*

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Haha I have no idea what your talking about here but oohh well lol.

And yes I still have a lot of old letters and notes somewhere put away in a box.

We will try and have fun. It's going to be soo cold!! mwa