Monday, July 21, 2008

Take that, rewind it back

I'm sinking back into old habits that took me months and months to get out of. As much as I despise doing so, my life always seems to go round in circles. Why? I guess coz I never truly let them go.. I never truly get it over and done with.. everything I have ever started and never finished, everything I have ever loved and hadn't gotten over, everything I ever wanted but never achieved - still lingers... I'm passionate about it, forget about it and a few months down the track I'm back at square one... or should I say - circle one :(

Even in my dreams, they haunt me - unfinished goals, unresolved feelings... it's driving me nuts!! I wake up with tears in my eyes coz my dreams have left me with all this emotional residue. The other morning I woke up cuddling a plush, a friend had given me a few months back - which I didn't even remember taking to bed with me! I was either engulfed in a state of delirium so thick that I didn't even notice my own arms carry the little thing to bed with me... or I some how managed to climb down off my bunk in the middle of the night, pick it up off the shelf and climb back up into bed with it... I can tell you I was so shocked the next morning - it was almost like the thing had come to life and found it's own way into my arms. As cute as it may have looked, it was a disturbing reminder of another thing I haven't let go of.

Last night was no better... my subconscious doesn't let me rest... why can't I make it go away? Why can't I seem to let it go? What do I have to do? Everything I try to pursue seems to run away from me and everything I try to let go - wont leave me alone!! Nothing ever feels right.. nothing ever feels enough - I was offered an opportunity at work - to try something new, something different - my boss wants me to assume the role of PA/admin/dispatch clerk/senior graphic artist - heck, I'm already doing all that stuff - but this time, he wants to hire another graphic artist to do my job so I can do all the other million things. I'd still be in charge of assisting the artwork department, but my primary aim would be administration works. It's a great opportunity to learn the ropes - plus I think he's going to send me to do a MYOB/book keeping course which I was going to do on my own later anyway........... More Work + More Money = Thara a happy panda, right? WRONG! I feel sad and empty like I've trapped myself >_< how do I free myself from... myself? Somebody tell me... now before I lose my mind.

ps. U SERIOUSLY STILL NOT TALKING TO ME?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have many common feelings I can relate to as you've written in this post. Nothing seem enough these days or either I'm more picky than I use to be and there's also the fact that what I want, I can't get and... it sucks!!

You only get opportunity once for everything sometimes you get more but the first one really counts the most. Wait for it to arise and when it does you gotta catch it because I know if mine did, I so would!

But good luck, I believe that what you truly want will come to for you are one genuine rare girl =]

Keep being strong as you are, your doing a well