Alright... I'm about 90% better now... after a tiresome 2 months... the pain is going away. The ulcers in my mouth have even started to leave... so now It's time to get back into it:
1. I'm going to start work next week... but I may only make it a 4 day a week thing. Stay in that job just a little longer to help bring in some $$$ but I will also keep my study commitments in check and prepare to start earning my own cash on the side.
2. Fitness and change of diet starts NOW... I'm very unhappy about the 4kg gain over the last month simply because walking, let alone exercise was OUT of the picture. Then of course, the bad eating habits and times screwed my metabolism wayyyyy down. Starting tomorrow, I go back to eating a healthy breakfast and lunch, restricting dinner to low-no carbs, plenty of slimming tea and water... and luxury foods are RESTRICTED to weekends only... and even they have to be moderated.
3. Taking care of my skin... back to my methodical skin care applications... I kinda just stopped using my Pro-Active and Mary Kay treatments... so I've had really bad skin...
I'm going to test myself for a month to see how much I can achieve before my next orthodontist appointment... why? BECAUSE I'M FINALLY GETTING MY BRACES OFF... I wanna be in top shape, top condition and full of excitement and motivation!! Thara is going to be revitalized!
I need my health back, I need my looks back... I need my money back. No more feeling sorry for myself and definitely not gonna let the opportunity of another injury like what happened get to me again!
So as of tomorrow.... DAY 1 BEGINS....
Monday, June 1, 2009
Getting back on Track
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"YOU CAN DO IT, PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT"
Ice Cube is wise indeed lol...you can do it :)
Post a Comment