Saturday, January 31, 2009

Em Yeu Anh

You welcome me to a place that's warm.. a place I'm always wanted... a place where I'm always safe. I didn't know what to expect when I finally found you... WE didn't know what to expect. I can safely say, it's one of the most beautiful and precious feelings ever. I don't want to lose it.

You're strong whenever I'm weak... you bring sense to my life even when you don't always seem to find sense in your own. I wanna be to you, what you are to me and know that, that is all we're ever going to need. That simple. That's all I ever wanted yet everything I seemed to touch always ended up being so complicated. I'm happy now. With you.

Some may think we're crazy, some wont even understand - especially given the time frame. But you were always worth something to me... it was just a matter of learning what that something really was. I know it's not always going to be easy... it's not always going to be simple, but I'm willing to fight - if you are. Like you said, we're not getting any younger so I think it's about time I found my purpose... my reason to keep going. It's you, love. You make me want to keep fighting for all the beautiful things in life - without hesitation. You make me feel like I can do anything and you will still be there to support me and watch me with admiration. You make me feel so loved... that I don't have to do it alone anymore. You make me want to never let you go.

My heart is yours.

No comments: