I'm tired of waiting. Waiting for you.. waiting for everything.
I'm not gonna be patient.
I'm not gonna wait for change.
I'm sick of feeling like this.
I wish I could relive the year.... so I can do it properly.
I don't know if I'm better or worse off than last year. I feel like I'm shrinking again.
Only this time, I'm numb.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I don't want it anymore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know somethings wrong when you want to relive the year...as if that would make things better
You'd probably find your self in a whole nother bag of problems to solve lol(whoa!!, alternate timeline Thara is still so gorgeous)
But hey thats the thing right...Problems are solvable...Alexander the Great proved that when he cut the gordian knot in half...everything bows down to action
Enough BS...your not the same person you where a year ago...Your out on a limb trying to make your self happy...its called being free and brave...don't doubt yourself...your the shit :)
Post a Comment