Why have I got that lonely Sunday feeling coz tomorrow's Monday... when, I don't even go to work? So really tomorrow is just gonna be another day like today lolol. Well I had a great weekend this weekend - spent most of it with my bf and it was real nice and cruisy. Friday night we went over to Kavin's house to finish recording some stuff for his mix tape which should be coming out real soon!
Saturday, my honey took me to the coast and did what we usually do when we're down there - chill a bit by the beach, play games in the arcade, walked around, went to Pac fair - and he managed to buy the new Tech album. Then he took me to Hog's Breath for dinner... slow cooked steak mmmmm mmmm... 3rd time I've had it... it's not the BEST tasting steak... but it's decent and certainly is soft and juicy!! We then called it a night after watching some movies at his place. And today, well I just chilled at his place, ate junk food and watched Final fantasy again and played games on my laptop while he played Quake all day LOL I knew he was comitting today into playing coz apparently he has a 'clan war' he needs to practise for lol but I just wanted to be with him - even if it meant us playing our own games on separate computers, in the same room lol. This is how gamers date haha....
So now I'm just sitting here in front of my computer... contemplating taking another shower coz there's a lot of humidity in the air and it's sticky like ass hahaha. Apparently it's going to rain this week? :( BOO!
I've also started the gym again. A lot more commited than the last time I joined - I go with my dad almost everyday now so in a month, there should be some positive results :D
So what was the purpose of this post? Not much... it's been a while since I blabbed about something so yeah... there u have it :P
Sunday, October 25, 2009
A good weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lol actually sounds like a great weekend
Keep working out
Post a Comment